Christie Brinkley says Trump tried to woo her while married to Ivana

According to Porter, in an interview with the newspaper Brinkley Trump asked him to join his private jet - but she turned him because he was suspected of "skirt chasing."He said, "My phone rings and the guy goes, 'Hey, Christie, it is Donald."  I say, "Hi, Billy, 'because I was dating at the time of delivery [Joel].  But that voice," No, no.  It's Donald!  ... I hear you're leaving Aspen tomorrow.  I am.  I have my personal aircraft I want to ride on. "Continued Brinkley, "I replied," Thank you, but I had already arranged my flights. "  I knew he was married, and he was asking me to go to his plane.  He, flirty kind it was about.  He was out chasing skirts. "He added, "I am sensible of'm done.  I'm with him had dinner.  I always let her soapy as've found, 'Be careful, part of the wave, rich people are coming, all the gold, solid 24-carat gold, the best, the greatest, no some of them have more gold than my house.  if you have a brush?  Suppose it is gold! '  "White House officials did not respond immediately.


0 comments